Through our driveway, in front of our apartment. It's been raining since Thursday!
Somebody please remind me that I don't have to let it affect my mood (thanks, I reminded myself, sigh). I truly hope that the sun will come shining soon. I have missed him :) Makes me think of all those children songs about sunshine and rain. I know we need the rain. I feel like Teviah in Fiddler on the Roof "But God, will a little sunshine hurt so much?"
Well...at least I have an excuse for cuddling up with a nice cup of tea and read some...when, forgetting of course that I have to finish the dishes and laundry and entertain my beautiful 6.5 month old! More news to come :)
3 comments:
Miriam,
Enjoy your tea and book...I wish I could do that, but I have to work, yuk.
Email me (mlturnage@gmail.com) sometime...I'd like to get caught up with you. I have pics of my kiddos on my page. Check them out when you have time.
Monica
We have a river that runs through our yard, too! Sometimes it overflows into our garage. I haven't been out to check the damage from yesterday yet. (I blogged about rain and clouds yesterday, too...)
I miss you! When's your next trip to Memphis? I'm still not sure when I'll be in Searcy. Probably not till February.
Last year in March and April Hawaii had over 40 consecutive days of rains with floods, winds and deaths. Even Noah only had 40 days!! So...it isn't always all wonderful here in paradise!! 8^)
When we lived in WA state, DH bought me a light for Seasonal Affective Disorder. Let me tell you, NOTHING takes the place of good ole gen-u-wine sunshine!!
gk
Post a Comment