Monday, January 29, 2007

Who is Gioietta?

Gioietta was a nickname my friend Laura S. from Lussana High School in Bergamo gave me, I think it was our 3rd year, that would be 11th grade.
I have created a new account, so when I post or when I leave a comment you will see "Gioietta" instead of jnmth. I have changed that account to to wryefam, I think.

Here is what I did: I had to make myself a co-admin/writer for my blogs b/c of that infamous problem we had when dh and I both switched to google blogger using the same account name/pswd.

So, now my Italian blog and this blog are under Gioietta. I also have a third blog that I share with my bosom buddy about our adventures in trying to read classic novels together (yeah, we want to be smarter than average, ahah!)

Jon's old blog (he has a new one here), I think I am going to keep in and rename it and make it one of those 'all about the family stuff' blogs. I have felt guilty sometimes because i dont' blog much about my boy and hubby and the everyday things i do. to me they are wonderful, yet it isn't what my heart wants to talk about and blog about. that isn't to say i don't love my family. but i wonder if my mom does want do know what her little grandson is doing, and if any of my relatives in italy want to practice reading in english AND see pictures and updates about us and our life in america. i probably won't be updating that all the time, b/c like i said, my heart and mind keep going to abstract yet meaningful topics that i just need to write about and share aobut.

so this was a random post about what is going on w/ the blog. i kept the look as much as i can.
i hope you like visiting my blog. i am learning as i go and having fun for the most part.

btw, anyone reading my ITALIAN BLOG?????

No comments: