Friday, January 26, 2007

Tagged #1

Well, dh has been tinkering with the computer, I've been sleep deprived, so finally I have caught on the fact that Jen has tagged me!
So here goes the short story with six words:

Miriam talked 'till her head popped.

No, it isn't an autobiography (although you might argue it could be).
And Yes, it was a challenge for me to write only 6 words. ha ha.

I am tagging Sheila, Ellen and Jon (I would have tagged GK but do you have a blog?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sort of have a blog, but it hasn't been updated in over a year. I should just delete it. I like talking or emailing MUCH better!

gk

Sheila said...

Okay, here's my story:

Beauty sprang up from ordinary dirt.

(I see my daffodils every day as I drive to work, so I guess that's where it came from.)