1. I’ve come to realize that my ex-(boyfriend) --- needs my prayers.
2. I am listening to --- the dryer running.
3. I talk --- too much.
4. I love --- holding a mug of hot tea in my hands and sipping it slowly.
5. My best friends --- know who I really am and love me anyways.
6. I lost --- my daughter (but I will find her in Heaven).
7. I hate it when people ---look down on someone because they aren't as righteous as them.
8. Love is --- hard work but pays back tenfold in the end.
9. Marriage is --- hard work too. But also the best of friendships.
10. Somewhere, someone is thinking --- Does anyone care about me at all.
11. I’ll always be --- asking the hard questions.
12. I have a crush on --- my little boy (that is how it sort of felt at the beginning, before he was even born!)
13. The last time I cried was because --- I felt overwhelmed.
14. My cell phone --- doesn't exist.
15. When I wake up in the morning ---I take sometime to get my dreams to scatter off.
16. Before I go to sleep at night --- I try to get things done I couldn't during the day
17. Right now I am thinking about --- the nap I am not having because I am on the computer.
18. Babies are --- wonder and wonderful.
19. I get on MySpace --- hardly ever.
20. Today I --- took a shower, did laundry, gave baby a bath, spent idle time on amazon and got some food ready for tonite.
21. Tonight I will --- go to a theater performance on campus with hubby and maybe get a coffee and spend some alone time with him (so thankful for free babysitting!)
22. Tomorrow I will --- hopefully have had a good night's sleep, maybe do some grocery shopping and go to the library to work on my overdue long-distance course assignment.
23. I really want --- more energy.
I'll go ahead and also tag the same three people, but I might tag some more later!
Sheila, Ellen and Jon
2 comments:
Miriam,
I was just looking at your pics and let me tell you, Jeremiah is gorgeous!~!~! Congrats!~!~!
Hey Miriam! Do you still have an LJ account? Because I posted those things you tagged me for under a 'friends only' post, so if you want to see it you have to be logged in! <3
Bisous!!
Post a Comment