I was going to say that I have been wasting my precious time today by just reading people's blogs, mostly people I know IRL, and commenting on their posts, or just saying 'hey'.
Thank I stopped and thought: no I am not wasting time. This is time I put on relationships. Although true, it would be infinitely better to sit down and chat with them (and that is what I decided to do, I called one friend after reading her latest post and said "I need to get together and visit with you"), I still get to see glimpse of their hearts or at least, for those who don't write their very heart's secrets like I might sometimes, I get to know what is going on and catch again a partial view of what is affecting their heart, everyday, every ordinary day.
So, IMHO, it wasn't wasted time. It was preciously devoted time for my friends, for relationship building. It is different this 'building' relationships through internet, such a vehicle that sometimes generates much distrust and for very good reason. I guess it is kinda of like living in the world, uh? Much evil and bad, but so surprisingly there is also lots of good too.
Like I said, I rather get together and chat, but please post a comment, drop me a line through email. It means so much, doesn't it? Thank you for all that read my blog and for those who have told me they do (and even enjoy it!phew!)
BTW, anyone else having trouble w/ the word verification thing on blogger when you leave comments. It took me twice as long to read everyone's blog and comment b/c I had to do word verification three times before it will register that I was copying it correctly. blogger-problems, you never know what will hit you next.
2 comments:
Utter stranger here...
But I am glad to hear that you, too, have to type the word verification in multiple times before it finally "takes" (when trying to comment on other folks' blogs). I thought it was just me!
Too bad there are so many spammmers out there...so far, I've been able to skate past without turning word verification on in my blog...but the downside is that I do get hit with a few spammers...at least it isn't a great number of them, yet.
This was my first time to visit your blog (saw your comment on Ashley's blog)...I am enjoying browsing through it!!!
~Monica
Hmmm...that's odd! Got my comment above published with just entering the word verification code ONCE! Go figure!!!
Post a Comment