Monday, January 24, 2011

Simple Woman Daybook~ Monday


Outside My Window...
I see gray skies again, but it's sunnier inside
I am thinking...
of how beautiful the earth is going to be when it's spring because it is resting now
I am thankful for...
a healthy growing baby in my belly

From the kitchen...
hot tea is steeping
I am wearing...
my warm brown flower sweater everyone compliments me about (so European ;)
I am creating...
another blog post
I am going...
to be gentle with my kids as our day unwinds
I am reading...
parenting books
I am hoping...
for our last month and a half of winter to be calm and enjoyable
I am hearing...
the heater warming our house
Around the house...
it's getting close to the 'bewitching' time where I will need to cook dinner, put up the clean dishes. finish laundry and keep the kids patient and calm so I can get the above mentioned done!
One of my favorite things...
is evening quiet time when I can unwind from the day

2 comments:

erinlo said...

AHHH!!! Evening time- one of my favorite times, as well. Especially when I've had a productive day and know I can relax with Jeff and not feel guilty about it!

Thank you so much for your comments on my blog. Please feel free to e-mail me anytime- my e-mail is erin76atjuno.com

Love you and your sweet family!

Jason and Traci said...

Hey!! I am so thankful to hear of the baby growing in your tummy! What an awesome blessing Miriam!