Here's a post I've been meaning to put up (and yes, I am not posting EVERY day as I meant to. But you know, this is still going pretty good! so I am not going to be hard on my self, afterall it's not a trafficked site this one! don't have too many just hanging there for a new post ;)
It's been snowing down in the Midsouth! wow! It does happen usually once or twice this time of year. However often it starts melting and then when it freezes again it's all ice. Not very fun to play with. But this time we have been blessed with some nice powdery snow and hardly any ice!
Liv getting aquainted with snow, she wasn't quite sure about it at first! Didn't like it 'sticking' to her 'mit'ens'
Jman could hardly stay still once he was out in the snow!
Daddy got to stay home that first snow day so it was lots of fun having him around helping putting back on gloves,...
Have a snow ball fight (Liv liked it as long as she was not getting hit with snowballs!)
We even attempted buidling a snowman
But we (especially he!) had too much fun stomping it and running over it!
Overall we had a good time. Jman came back in with daddy after we girls had already returned to the warm cozy indoors. He had gotten super wet (didn't dress him properly I guess!) and was shacking for being cold and wet and, silly me, I started a warm bath for him. Of course upon getting in the warm water, the shock of feeling all of the sudden warm got him all prickly and tingly and he started screaming, I had to get him out and calm him a bit, reassuring him the feeling was normal and would go away. His answer: "I am not going out in the snow again!"...of course the following week as it snowed a few inches he went back outside to enjoy it, get a bit wet, but not overwhelmingly so!
No comments:
Post a Comment