Outside my window... sunshine has gone, gray is back...oh but spring will be here soon. Plus the sun is setting anyways.I am thinking... of all I want to do and why I always want to do so much with so little time
I am thankful for... a good start on my first "maximize your mornings" challenge...as well as a sweet hubby who will pick us up dinner since I didn't have enough frozen soup for tonight :)
I am wearing... my long sleeve teal shirt and my comfy cozy gray lounge pants that I did yoga in this morning
I am remembering... that I get to see the last episode of Downton Abbey tonight on the local PBS station :)
I am going... to make a diaper cake this week for a baby shower
I am currently reading... well, I was trying to finish "The Divine Conspiracy" by Dallas Willard, but it is so thick (takes in lots of brain work and is long) I am taking a break and reading "No Graven Image" by E. Elliot
I am hoping... for wonderful news about the elections that took place in Southern Sudan, praying for freedom and peace
On my mind... my kids running and playing in the other room
Noticing that... I still have to get stuff done :) and it is THAT time of the day!
Pondering these words... "I will rejoice in His Love" (that should keep me from focusing on 'business')
In the kitchen... a little soup warming in the Crockpot. Leftover home popped popcorn for the kids snacks and my quasi empty fridge that could use a nice cleaning!
Around the house... pitter-patter of running little feet....they love to run around by the end of the day. We don't have carpet, so they take off their socks so they won't slip!
One of my favorite things my daughter's precious little two-year old sentences
From my picture journal...
skyping with family so far away, one of my favorite things to do :)
No comments:
Post a Comment