Monday, January 17, 2011


 T
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...

 Light gray sky contrast long black tree limbs, wet sidewalk and grass. 
I am thinking...

 Of finishing the short novel I am reading while sipping hot tea...(if children permit)
I am thankful for...

 My children. Hot "English" tea when you can't have coffee. Books to read.
From the learning rooms...(aka as play room here!)

children played with Kid K'nex toys creating structures and 'pictures'...mostly learning to share the pieces together
From the kitchen...

 some yummy applesauce mini-muffins are calling my name
I am wearing...

 NOT my pjs, but my nice maternity "skinny" jeans and my 'what's kicking?' long sleeve shirt, though I plan to go nowhere today :). Except that I am not wearing 'laced-up shoes' buy house-shoes, the Flylady would be proud of me. 
I am creating...

 a long-term "to-do" list of non urgent but important things (updated my Italian citizen status, get citizenship for the rest of the family, finish my history degree)
I am going...

 to try and do what I want to do, not only what I have to do
I am reading...

 "The Reckoning" by Beverly Lewis- last book of a three part series set in Amish Lancaster country.
I am hoping...

  Dr's Kings dream of a world of love, peace and brotherhood will come closer to reality, on earth as it is in Heaven, starting with where I live.
I am hearing...

 My children's CD player playing "Amazing Love...;" as they laugh and dance; the washing machine spinning the cloth diapers
 Around the house...
lights are on for this gray morning
One of my favorite things...is to have nothing pressing to do
A few plans for the rest of the week:

 Blog about our snow day, watch Masterpiece Classic on PBS, start and FINISH a few personal and house projects, talk, dream and plan with hubby about buying our first house, cook some warm yummy soups (chicken tortilla soup and rice and lentil soup) as well as attempt more homemade bread and goodies.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


No comments: