There are no unwanted children, only unfound families.Praying for all the children of the world. May God use His people to spread His love to them, however we come in contact with them.
Sunday, November 05, 2006
National Adoption Awareness Month
This past Saturday I went to the County's Adoption Picnic, sponsored by the Children's Homes in the area. There I was able to observe the children having some time of fun and games, children seeking a home. Jon and I are hoping, Lord willing, to adopt a child in the future. One of my relatives is also doing foster parenting and I have come to love their little foster child and I know they pray for all of them and love them unconditionally, giving out their hearts even knowing they might be broken time and time again. In this state there are 450 children waiting to be adopted. Anyways, at the picnic they had this houndout whith this quote I wanted to share:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment