Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Giving Thanks

I know it is late, Thanksgiving was last week, but I must say Thanks.

Thank you God for answering our most wrestled-with-you prayer, for blessing us with Jeremiah...thank you does not even convey how I feel.

Thank you for my friends, for my family, for those who love me...but Lord, help me to learn to bless also those who do not love me, or who I do not like, who I find myself indifferent to or from whom I feel being the recepient of such indifference or uncaring attitude, for my enemies and the enemies of my friends.

Lord I pray for my spiritual family, for your body, your church, your bride, for those who are hurting and being persecuted. Lord, help, help us all. Bless us all.

Lord, I pray for all those who are hurting because at times Thanksgiving and Christmas can hurt...because people we love are not here with us anymore, or never have been. I am praying for all of your children who need you and have a hard time saying thank you because they are hurting so deeply.

A thankful heart is a happy heart...please teach me that to be thankful, I only need Jesus and his Grace. And that I have always. I am thankful, becauase I am full of your Grace and Love.

No comments: