
Yeasterday zia Sarah came by and we dressed Jeremiah up for a little while, just enough to get some pictures taken. As I said, I do not intend to participate in every aspect of Halloween, but I did want to dress Jeremiah up since Aunt Becca was so kind to get him this beautiful little duckie costume! Thank you Anunt Becca! (and the other reason is that we have this cute frame from mamaw and papaw where you pute pictures of all the 'firsts' for your baby, and Halloween is obviously included and obviously I had to get one pict at least!).
Sarah and I have talked about it and we really want to have Carnevale next year! I get to dress him up again (and myself!) yeah!
2 comments:
I'm thinkin' you're gonna need to put this guy on a treadmill soon!! He's gotten SO big!!! 8^)
gk
Jeremiah's "HP Cousin Jeremiah" wasa little duck for Harvest Party this year too. :) I'll have to try to post pictures to my blog one of these days.
Post a Comment