FOR TODAY Tuesday February 22nd
Outside my window...clear blue sky, city noises and an airplane passing by
I am thinking...of some good friends who are far away
I am thankful for...ALL the children are taking naps today (even Jman!)
From the learning rooms...wondering what God has in store for me regarding school...my education and for my kids' own education
From the kitchen...Clean up time...didn't happen this a.m. Easy "pasta col sugo al pomodoro" for tonight :) (oh, gluten free!)
I am wearing...my jeans and an old long sleeve shirt covered by a prettier purple flower tee
I am creating...peace, so I pray, in my heart and mind first, then in my home and relationships
I am going...to wake up the kids...so they won't be too wired for bedtime tonight
I am reading..."How would Jesus raise your child?" (picked up in the dollar section of a bookstore a while back) and the Penguin Book of Baby Names
I am hoping...for more sunshine and nice warmer days, to be outside, hang the clothes and gets some fresh air
I am hearing...another airplane flying by! (nice to have an airport so close...all my friends far away come see us!)
Around the house...silence, golden sweet silence :) not for long though, then there will be nice laughter (and some toddler/preschool crankiness! oops one of them is up!)
One of my favorite things...is making popcorn for my kids and other special 'easy' treats :)
A few plans for the rest of the week:
OB appointment tomorrow, sweet friend will watch my 'big babies' as I go to get a check up with this 'baby in the tummy' as Liv call him/her;
Work more on my home journal (more to come about that, finally!), hopefully skype more with my mom, my sister and my new nephew Lorenzo!, teach the 2s and 3s bible class- gotta prepare for that; Make chili, meatballs and easy tomato soup- all gluten free mostly this week! Start back up my bible study group with some wonderful group of ladies with an intro to Acts- very much looking forward to this; storytime probably on Friday morning. Some things have come up that might keep my busy this weekend working on the computer. If it's not a lovely day outside we might go celebrate Dr. Seuss' Birthday at Davis Kidd. We love green eggs and ham!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing.
..

No comments:
Post a Comment