Monday, February 07, 2011

Simple Woman Daybook~ Monday Feb. 7th

Simple Woman\

Monday, February 7th

Outside My Window...rain slowly dripping from the sky

I am thinking...of my hopes and goals for another day at home with the kids
I am thankful for... home and the kids!

From the learning rooms... of my quiet time spent in the Word: may kindness rule my everyday speech and instruction, especially around the children (Proverbs 31:26)

From the kitchen...lots of piled dirty dishes....lots of work to be done, true, but what a blessing to have good food to eat :)
I am wearing...pj pants and warm brown sweater

I am creating...a mission statement, to keep grounded, focus and at peace with life's ups and downs

I am going...to try and be more industrious and focus in my every day activities: no back and forth to the computer all the time to check e-mail!

I am reading...or need to read/skim through "Creative Correction" by Lisa Whechel before I must return it to the library :)

I am hoping...to keep first things first, to have God's Kingdom's always in focus

I am hearing...the heater drumming, the cars slushing through the rain on their way to work and school, the rain quietly knocking on the window panes

Around the house...there is cleaning and organizing waiting to be done, but even cuddling on the couch, enjoying books, playing dolls and building blocks time too

One of my favorite things...Is having a longer 'morning time' while kids sleep in because they went to bed later the evening before (Oh, here comes Jman!)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Getaway weekend with just hubby, children with family in Arkansas while we spend some fun, uninterrupted and leisurely time alone as a couple (I am VERY excited, can you guess?)! 

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
The diaper cake I made for a 'diaper' baby shower I wrote about last week :)
Being a cloth diaper mama I am interested in knowing you can make a 'cloth diaper cake' too :)

No comments: