Monday, February 28, 2011

Simple Woman Daybook~ Monday Feb. 28th




Outside my window...some sunshine after the rain storms, clouds rolling in and out

I am thinking...too much ;-P Need to relax some.

I am thankful for...the 'fs' in my life that keep me well nourished: faith, family, friends and good food!

From the kitchen... a new healthy snack experiment: "Maroccan Chickpeas Snack" 

I am wearing...comfortable lounge pants and a tee shirt that is getting a bit too small to wear

I am creating...goals and hopes for this coming month and spring before baby arrives

I am going...to be patient with myself and especially the children who are a bit wired today

I am listening to....Chris Rice "Living Room Sessions" Calming piano hummed hymns.

I am hoping...for spring! 

I am hearing...washing machine, kids playing....and "Hermie the Caterpillar" talking to himself on t.v. need to turn it off!

Around the house...Several items to be freecycled and organization anticipation.

One of my favorite things...is looking forward to spring and getting excited over the sprout of crocuses. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: On my mind is some more 'mind and house' decluttering as well as preparing for Spring Challenge starting next Monday from SimpleMom.net: Project Simplify





1 comment:

lucyshack said...

Great read, honey. You and Sarah are on the same nostalgia boat right now. I love you.