Monday, February 14, 2011

Simple Woman Daybook~ Monday Feb.14th~ Buon San Valentino!

Simple Woman\

Monday, February 14th

Outside My Window...sunshine and blue sky!

I am thinking...of love and food (loved my 'plaki' style fish at the Blue Olive restaurant this weekend where we celebrate early Valentine's Day)

From the learning rooms... of nine and half years of marriage, I am so very blessed to be with my beloved another Valentine' Day- one of our first dates being on Valentine's Day Feb. 2000

From the kitchen...warming up some sourdough wheat bread from Serenity Farms bought on our way back from weekend getaway

I am wearing...sweat pants! And that is okay today!

I am creating...a home, a life

I am going...to work on a 'gluten free' menu for the next few weeks

I am reading...the book of Genesis

I am hoping...to keep a smile on all day long

I am hearing...the children playing in their room

Around the house...there are some overnight bags to be unpacked and some house chores to do

One of my favorite things...is starting 'new'

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
We are home again home, jiggedy-jig :) Enjoying rest at home after some time away

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Sharing a picture from the web of Chateau on the Lake hotel where my beloved and I had an elegant and peaceful
breakfast brunch Sunday morning before returning home yesterday.

No comments: