
Dear Hubby (DH) turned 27 this past Sunday. Here is what I wrote to him and share out loud with the family and friends at his birthday party:
27 reasons why I love Jon:
1. He is a patient and attentive listener
2. He is kind to everyone he meets
3. He has a nice voice
4. He thinks I am smart
5. That makes him smart too!
6. He takes risks
7. He let's me vent
8. He takes care of J-man so I can go out
9. He loves nature
10. He irnos his own shirts
11. He says I love you everyday
12. He doesn't roll his eyes when I repeat one of my stories for the 100th time
13. He loves my family
14. He loves to grill
15. He can say I love you to his guy friends!
16. Plays with and makes our son laugh a lot
17. He likes a good sweat (i.e. good with physical labor like moving boxes, mowing the yard, etc!)
18. He is very handsome (I could say more... but don't want to embarrass him)
19. He enjoys watching chick flicks with me
20. He is a hard and diligent worker
21. He loves others genuinely
22. He isn't afraid to show his emotions
23. He helps me with the computer and is patient with me about it too
24. He is a dreamer
25. He is mostly content with what he has
26. He is a loving leader and servant
27. He ages wonderfully just like wine! The older he gets the better!
4 comments:
What a wonderful testimony to Jon and for your marriage!
Where are you moving to? Address?
Lastly, I would love a girl's night out when Bob & I come to see Karyn graduate!
Best wishes,
gk
We are moving into grandpa's apartment for now! We are trying to save $$ specially for the summer. So we'll have Jon's parents same address but I think we got a PO box.
And yes, that will be great if we have a girls date in May!
Che bello sweetheart!
You are blessed indeed!
~Monica
Post a Comment