
I should be busy packing and getting ready right now but wanted to post something quick ( we are moving into a new place this weekend)
I know I am quite long-winded bot in real life as well as in this blogging world but I will try and just give synopsis of what's running through my brain and over me in my life.
I am going to try and read this spring Vanity Fair by Thackeray (it's pretty long!) and at least get a lot read of The Fellowship of the Rings by Tolkien with Jon. Although I wish I could put down a tons of other books I have learned that I must give myself smaller goals in order to follow through. Baby steps, baby steps.
I will be living in my in-laws' house in a small apartment they attached while remodeling two and half years ago. We will be even closer to campus. This will be at least through the summer.
We will be flying to Italy in July and Jeremiah and I will stay there for almost two months lord willing!
I am still trying to get fit, eat less sweets and lose weight. Not doing so good with #2. But last night at workout I got whipped and am so sore right now.
I can't believe Jeremiah is 9 months old! He is all over me these days, climbing on me and more. He also has learned the art of constant whining. That's his communication thing right now.
He says hello (trying to pull down the keyboard here).
I have been interested in my spiritual heritage lately. Among a numerous of other things.
I miss girl time something terrible. (Anyone want to plan a night out?)
My hubby is really busy with school work right now. He still manages to be the best dad and hubby even as a part-time student!
That's about if for now.
Talk to you later next week, I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment