So, instead of doing that tag thing, I will just ask my readers some weird questions (just kidding!).
Just reply in the comments! I will too :)
1. What book are you (mostly) reading right now?
2. If you could travel anywhere, all expenses paid, where would you go?
3. If you had been born in another historical time, what would that be?
4. What's your usual breakfast? (do you have breakfast?)
5. Name one of your favorite writers.
6. Dogs or cats?
7. Art or science?
8. Your favorite (or one of your favorite) oldie movie (if you have one, if not whatever)
4 comments:
1. There's a couple: "My Utmost for His Highest" by Oswald Chambers and Sheila Walsh's "I'm Not Wonder Woman but God Made Me Wonderful."
2. Bolivia to see the Bulls! Can I stay for several months too?? :)
3. the 20s, I have always loved the flappers and would have loved to have been a part of the women's movement then.
4. Oatmeal lately
5. Bodie Thoene
6. Dogs all the way
7. Art
8. Don't usually watch old movies so can't say I really have a fave.
Forgot to add mine! Jen, I can just see your independent spirit springing into action with the roaring twenties!
1. I wrote them down on the side of this blog. The one I am more "into" and almost finished with is "More Ready than you realize"
2. Right now it would be back home in Italy. If not I think I'd like to travel to Paris, or England or NY city (so hard to choose one!)
3. I am thinking the late '60 & '70s. I love the music of that era and the hippy style (minus the drugs I guess!)
4. Lately it's been eggs over easy and toast w/ almond butter. I should add fruit.
5. Philip Yancey
6. I love dogs. They love you even more.
7. Art. I used to use creativity even for solving math problems.
8. Charades w/ Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn
1. What book are you (mostly) reading right now?
Love & Respect and Kentucky Ranch by Fern Michaels, nothing profound.
2. If you could travel anywhere, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Salzburg, Austria
3. If you had been born in another historical time, what would that be?
The late 1800's.
4. What's your usual breakfast? (do you have breakfast?)
Trader Joe's brand Cheerios, apple juice, and a bananna.
5. Name one of your favorite writers.
CS Lewis, Donald Miller
6. Dogs or cats?
Dogs
7. Art or science?
Art
8. Your favorite (or one of your favorite) oldie movie (if you have one, if not whatever)
Casablanca & White Christmas
1. Shades of Loneliness, by Richard Stivers
2. Florence, Italy
3. After invention of running water and before invention of cars?
4. Always have breakfast. Either cereal or toast; weekends more interesting things.
5. G.M. Hopkins
6. Dogs
7. More and more I see connections between the two...
8. How do you define "old"?
Post a Comment