Merry Christmas, Miriam! I'm sorry you are sick. I remember well missing a Thanksgiving gathering one year because I was sick. It's not fun, but you're right, that it's a blessing just know you have people to miss.
(My sister told me of a friend of hers who took little gifts to people in the hospital ER on Christmas Eve, which I thought was so sweet.)
2 comments:
Hey Miriam....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!~!~!
Monica
(Angel Kayla & Heaven-Lee's mommy)
Merry Christmas, Miriam! I'm sorry you are sick. I remember well missing a Thanksgiving gathering one year because I was sick. It's not fun, but you're right, that it's a blessing just know you have people to miss.
(My sister told me of a friend of hers who took little gifts to people in the hospital ER on Christmas Eve, which I thought was so sweet.)
I hope you get better soon!
Post a Comment