Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tagged

My friend Traci tagged me from her blog. Here are the Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. 2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!) 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I usually splatter myself while rinsing dishes because I am too much in a hurry (what's happened tonight).

2. My younger brother who is 13 hated me this summer because I tutored him in his French homework, perhaps his least favorite subject!


3. I have tones of bruises on my legs...all from inside the house (walking into furniture and stuff...most I have no idea how I got them).


4. I like reading these detective stories written in Sicilian modern dialect...it took a while to understand them but I got a hang of it after a while. It helps that they are terribly funny.


5. TI am still really close friends with my two best buddies from 8th grade.


6. I have been a dark chocolate fan way before it was fashionable.


7. I have lived in the states for 8 years now and been married 6 of them!


8. My sister did this wonderful presentation for her OB/Maternity nursing class on Perinatal loss exactly on our daughter's Gioia's 4th angel birthday anniversary. She got a 99%(so it's not about me, I know)!


Ok- I tag Sheila, Nakeia, Jenn, Katherine, Nat, Karyn, Erin, Lisa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Tag accepted! I'll get to it before the weekend is over!

Sarah said...

It's fun to learn new things about you! Thanks for all your recent comments on my blog -- I always enjoy hearing from you! ((hug))