Friday, September 21, 2007

Don't you just love that picture in the last post? (it's from the movie, I forgot to mention that).
I love the bright green contrasted with that intense blue sky above, with the perfect little white house standing alone in all that immense space. I am being romantic about it, I know it was hard work being a farmer, growing that land, but the couple dancing in the middle of the field reminds me that life is made by moments like these, when we stop doing and just be.

1 comment:

katherine said...

Thanks for the reminder to stop and just be. I haven't done any of that in a long time (4 months at least). I often think about other time periods and how their lives might have been. Even if it was hard work, it seems maybe life was less complicated then. But maybe I just make it complicated. I am still planning to do my 8 random things post. Keep watching. Say hi to your boys for me.