Some have asked, so here is the news: it looks like a ...........GIRL!
We are so thankful that with the ultrasound everything looked good and I am thankful for every stronger and stronger kick I feel, saying "Wow, am I really expecting another baby? Am I again to be so blessed?" Most days I dont' have much time to really sit and contemplate my pregnant status or day dream about our future with another little child. I do think about it, but most of the times I am really busy running around a very active and energy-filled toddler, who gives me plenty to do.
I am very thankful for our little girl and can't wait to see her. I am still sometimes in shock that it is a girl! Mostly I just pray for her health and for my peace of mind as I await her arrival around the second week of December. And say a million thanks for this answer to prayer. Sometimes I can't believe I am mom! Thank you God! And thank you, for your love, and support, and prayers.
2 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Congrats to you all. I can't wait to meet her, too, though I'm going to have to wait a while longer than you. =)
Post a Comment