Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tinkering around....

Okay...I just wrote a post and it dissaparead on me. I think it is too late to try and 'write' something smart, funny or just interesting enough. We have all been under the weather. Perennial colds are keeping us down and a little depressed these days. I keep hoping that spring will pop up. Or that at least I will get over not feeling great. I did some tinkering around as you can see and have a new template layout I got for free from the internet. And yes, I messed it up now some b/c I lost all the cool side things I had. That is what happens when you try and get creative and have no idea how to speak HTML.

I hope eveyrone else is surving this flu epidemic. That wasn't funny, some people have gotten seriously sick. But what I truly hope is that in spite of the weather and general health, we can all cozy up and love someone. I got to know how deeply I am loved and love my family. There is nothing like sharing the sickies to bring you close together and realize I am so blessed to have someone 'in sickeness' as well as in health.

Love and chicken soup to everyone.

2 comments:

katherine said...

So sorry to hear you and yours have been sick as well. Winter is so difficult for me to enjoy, but you sound like you are keeping a positive attitude.

I really like your new blog wallpaper.

Gioietta said...

Thanks Katherine! I think I will keep it..though it is taking a while to get used to for some reason.