Thursday, May 03, 2007

I am still around!


I have so much to say, too little to say, not sure how to say it, wish I could just sit down and chat over a nice glass of ice tea (yes, it is hot today).

I want the world to be a better place. I wish people wouldn't conform to others ideas just to fit in. I wish that there was no violence, that video games wouldn't make war entertainment and that guns were not invented. I wish for world peace. But I also wish that we didn't have beauty pageants. Please do not use bottled water. We are consuming in atrocious ways. I could write more and I know this is just a stream of consciousness like Ulysses Joyce coined. Just a sampling of my rambling.

TTYL. Really, I'll be back with more coherent thoughts.

PS I had written something a little too personal. I felt I was hanging dirty laundry for all to see here on this blog. It wasn't anything bad, but it was still personal. I know I am an 'open book', always have been. But that doesn't mean everyone wants to (or needs to) hear what I have to say. (Now you are probably wondering what it is uh? LOL! Keep you hanging...)

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Thank goodness, you're much easier to read than James Joyce!

Geraldine said...

Yes, I AM wondering what you said! Maybe if we were in NEW ZEALAND we could sit and talk about it!! 8^)

It was nice to see you guys again!
gk