
We are doing fine, the three of us. Adjusting to a new living space. Jon is doing great at school, but now has to really buckle down for finals end of this month (or beginning of next... can't remember which!). Jeremiah is so much fun and joy. We have never been quite as popular as now when toting him around. In fact it is now not "Hi, how are you?" but "Hi Jeremiah!" He is already quite a chick magnet, however big burly fellows are quite taken by him as well. Here is a picture we took last week of J-man. You can find more on our flickr site. Jon put up a real cute one, my fave, with a caption that is quite insightful on his blog. And me? So much stuff on my mind at times I think I am going to explode! So much I want to do, wish to do, have to do, don't want to do. I guess what I need is inner peace, and just embrace simplicity. Not to worry or fret. And learn the art to be 'content in every circumstance'. Yeah. Especially that last part!
2 comments:
Che tesoro! After looking at this one, went through other pics and laughed and cried (just a little :). I love you all. mamma
Ciao Miriam sono Emanuele. Avevo perso il tuo link, ma per fortuna zia Lucy รจ corsa in mio aiuto. E' una tenerezza Jeremiah! Un forte abbraccio a te e Jon, Emanuele.
Post a Comment