Hello blog world~ I have decided to come back and let my thoughts drift out into cyberspace!
I know that I have disappointed some (namely myself) when it comes to blogging. I started this blog, well, around he time our little man was born, and it's gotten harder to keep up with anything that was 'just for mommy now' ever since!
I had started over a year ago a private blog on a website hubby was creating, where each reader had to create a username and password, . Well, that website is no longer and neither is there a need to log in with passwords. I did keep the newer blog title, and change the look as well as a few other thing for a fresh start.
From time to time there will be family pictures to share, however I am going to use nicknames for the kids and refrain from posting stuff that gives too much information about us. Most of my family and friends know how to find me "in real life" (which is still my favorite way to be with people!)- this is just a place to share a bit more from my heart than those simple Facebook status updates!
P.S. For the grammar purist out there, and anyone who loves simple and correct English writing, please be patient with me. I am ever so rusty with my writing. I hope that this will actually give me the 'umph' I need to practice my language and writing skills and better myself in those areas.
No comments:
Post a Comment