Actually this isn't my 'voting' guide, but my life guide! I do believe it is so much more important for the Kingdom of Heaven, to whom I give all my allegiance, how I act outside of the voting booth. That is where my values and beliefs are truly tested and that is where I can actually make an immediate and concrete difference in the lives of others. This is taken from Matthew 25:
34"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.
35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'
1 comment:
I pray the Lord I, we all, don't forget what our work in this world is all about. baci, baci
Post a Comment