Friday, May 30, 2008

In case anyone still checks my blog....I've got some news

I sort of took a sabbatical. Not really, because I have nothing to show for it (like a novel manuscript on the way, or at least a clean house). Truth is I have no real internet connection at home and have been to lazy and tired to go out in the evenings (when the little tyke is in bed...a big boy bed now that his daddy made him one!) and connect with the universe through this medium. However, the fatigue (and nausea if you will) has a very good reason and has caused us celebration and rejoicing in spite of feeling 'ugh'. We are expecting another precious blessing sometime around Dec. 13 of this year! We are very thankful for this new little baby and we desire prayers for this baby's health and continued growth. I haven't been as nervous as I was with J-man and have made myself not play the 'what if' worry game- well, most of the times. I am trying to take it one day at a time (really one hour at a time thanks to my pukiness), after all what else can I do? I am not in control and must thank God for every day, every pregnancy symptom I experience, every new morning. I am so thankful to be so far and pray for 6 more months and a healthy child to hold in my arms.
I am right now about 12 weeks and so just a couple more before I will be in the second trimester and hopefully will have less of the unpleasant pregnancy side affects. Thank you all for your prayers for us and this little baby. I hope to be here a little more often once I get some energy back and enjoy the long summer days.
Have a good summer everyone!

8 comments:

katherine said...

I still check your blog. =)

Congratulations! We will pray for you and your baby.

Josh said...

Miriam! Sorry you've been so sick :( I'm excited about your baby. Love you guys.

Michele said...

Awww Miriam - congrats to you!! Praising God for this new blessing :)

Julie said...

lifting you up in prayer...

CC said...

So, so, happy for you and Jon! Our babies will be just weeks apart. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Nakeia said...

I'm so, so happy for you, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! I am so excitied and happy for you, and will be praying!!! I'll be checking back for updates ...

Love, Traci

Jennifer said...

Better late than never...congrats! It sounds like we aren't too far apart in our pregnancies...I'm 20 weeks today and due 11/16. I'm really happy for you and hope that the sickness has subsided by now.