Just a quick update!
So sorry I have been gone. I have missed catching up on all my blogger friends as well. I am missing my internet connection. Can't say I have done much better without it... still unsure where I left my brain at most times, LOL!
I had told my SIL, El, that I would write a post about the great documentary we watched over the Thanksgiving holiday. WE got to visit her and brother Josh (dh's) over a week ago. What a great time! We miss you guys. We went to their new home in northern Colorado...and we are scoping out the place for ourselves. So I will have to share picts and more about our trip out there. J-man did great, which really suprise us since we didn't have the modern entertainment equipment....car DVD player! I just wanted to let you know I am still alive and well...I am hoping to get through one more week of strict diet (yes, self imposed of course, but I am tired of the extra lbs-- 15 to be exact, and I thought what better and worse time than before the holidays. It is teaching my discipline guys!! haha...I know, but pls give support and cheer me, ok?? I miss my lattes and chocolate and peanut butter and toast...but they will come back IN MODERATION...grrrr).
Okay, so enough about me. Oh wait this blog is about me...!!! I am being silly because it is late and I need to go eat my low cal fudgesicle before bed. To cheer me up.
I love all of you, and soon dh and sister will be out of school and I know they said, PROMISED they would let me get out of the house and use the internet and I WILL POST THEN!! (that is in two more weeks, btw).
I will try and catch up with all your news then too.
Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment