
This is what I look like now. We took this picture friday evening, June 16th, baby's due date. He still hasn't showed up! Please pray he will, and that I will go in to labor on my own. There is a big chance I will be induced sometime before Friday if I don't. I also went to the acupuncturist on friday and will go tomorrow as well to see if we can get things moving on their own.
I just wanted to share this picture with you all. Hopefully next time I will be able to share a picture with this little miracle on the outside!
3 comments:
Miriam-
You look great! I'm so happy for you! Hope the baby comes soon! I can only semi-sympathize, I'm due in 3 weeks and counting, but we are ready TODAY!!! Hope all goes well! Keep in touch!
Sarah Lumbard
Hey pregnant lady!
It was good to see you and Jon yesterday. You looked great. Thanks for the email and we'll be praying for you guys. We'll get in touch after you've gotten home with baby boy.
CK
Miriam,
You look great and God has Blessed you so. I look forward to your post that your son has arrived.
I will be praying for you and Jon.
Melissa A
Post a Comment